- Inside CETA
- Education & Resources
- CETA Applications Guides
- Contact Us
CETA Applications Guides
CETA Applications Guides
As of January 2012, CETA application guides are availalbe to CETA members as a free download. Non-members may access the guides for a nominal fee or contact your local Registered Cleanroom Certification Professional for Sterile Compounding Facilities to request a free copy.
- CAG-000-2007 Application Guide Publication Flowchart
- CAG-001-2005 Applications Guide For The Use Of Compounding Isolators In Compounding Sterile Preparations In Healthcare Facilities (Revised December 2008)
- CAG-002-2006 Compounding Isolator Testing Guide (Revised December 2008)
- CAG-003-2006Sterile Compounding Facilities (Revised May 2015)
- CAG-004-2007Application Guide for the use of Surface Decontaminants in Biosafety Cabinets
- CAG-005-2007Servicing Hazardous Drug Compounding Primary Engineering Controls
- CAG-006-2010 CETA High Efficiency Filter Application Guide
- CAG-007-2010 Application Guide for Exhaust System Requirements of Class II, Type B Biosafety Cabinets
- CAG-008-2010 CETA Certification Matrix for Sterile Compounding Facilities (Updated January 2012)
- CAG-009-2011v3 CETA Certification Application Guide USP <797> Viable Environmental Sampling & Gowning Evaluation
- CAG-010-2011 Application Guide for Informational Notes to Meeting the NSF/ANSI 49:2010a Standard Requirements
All sales are final.
CETA is not responsible for any damages resulting from late or misdirected mail or electronic communications.
Publications downloaded by members cannot be resold. CETA prohibits reselling of publications without expressed written approval from the CETA President.
CETA is not responsible for delays in processing times due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to acts of God, war, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, weather, or other emergencies.
CETA is not responsible for lost or undeliverable documents if the address provided by the customer is in error.
All Publications are protected by copyright. Therefore, and unless otherwise specified, no part of a Publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, microfilming, and scanning, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Electronic PDF Documents:
An electronic PDF document is a single-user license and can be stored on the Buyer’s personal computer. Under no circumstances may the electronic file be copied, transferred, altered, or placed on a network without CETA authorization.
It is the document user’s sole responsibility to save the electronic file where it can easily be found. CETA will not replace lost files. A new file must be purchased.
You have purchased a document which is protected internationally by copyright laws and conventions.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal and may be punishable by criminal law.
The document is a single-user, non-revisable Adobe Acrobat® PDF file. You have purchased a single-user license to store this file on your personal computer. Under no circumstances may the electronic file you are licensing be copied, transferred, or placed on a network of any sort without the authorization of the copyright owner.
You may print out and retain one-only printed copy of the PDF file. This single-user license and permission to print one copy is valid for each purchased and paid copy. This printed copy is fully protected by US copyright law and international conventions, and may not be photocopied or reproduced in any form. Under no circumstances may it be resold.
While all reasonable care is taken in the preparation and review of Recommended Practices, the CETA does not warrant that the content of the document is accurate or up to date or that the document will be suitable for your purposes. To the extent allowed in applicable law, in no event shall CETA be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this document, with the limit of the refund of the price of the purchased document.